- Professor of Contemporary History at Sorbonne University
- None Found to the question "Should Prostitution Be Legal?"
No position found as of June 29, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the study of prostitution. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to prostitution issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor, Cotemporary History, Sorbonne University at Paris
- Former Professor, University of Tours
- Grand Prix Gobert, Academie francaise, 2000
- University of Caen
- New York University’s Insitute of French Studies held the conference “Alain Corbin and the Writing of History,” 2002