- Former Fellow of the American Medical Association
- Con to the question "Should Prostitution Be Legal?"
“As the result of this double standard of morality, society separates its women, as did the Greeks of old, into two classes. From the one it demands chastity and the other is set apart for the gratification of the sexual caprices of men. The great gulf fixed between virtuous and immoral women is bridged over by social convention which permits men to pass and repass freely, but the prostitute is not without her revenge, for the man carries to his chaste wife the germs of the deadly venereal diseases.”
The Family and the New Democracy: A Study in Social Hygiene, 1920
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the study of prostitution. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to prostitution issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Former Fellow, American Medical Association
- Former Fellow, New York Academy of Medicine
- Former Attending Physician, Neorological Department, New York Orthopedic Hospstal and Dispensary
- Former President, Alumnae Association, Woman’s Medical College of Pennsylvania
- MD, Woman’s Medical College of Pennsylvania