- Founder of the Colorado Freedom Report
- Pro to the question "Should Prostitution Be Legal?"
“The only way to ban every dangerous act is to impose a police state. There is no good reason why the government should arrest people for prostitution or (select) drug use, but not for obesity, bulimia, promiscuous sex, or a host of other activities that can be far more harmful. It is wrong for the government to violate people’s rights by arresting them for such activities, and it is morally correct to recognize people’s rights.”
Colorado Freedom Report, Apr. 27, 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Founder, Publisher, and Editor, Colorado Freedom Report, 1998-present
- Articles have appeared in Boulder Weekly, Liberty, and other media outlets
- Member, Libertarian Party, National Rifle Association (NRA), American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU)
- BA, Economics and Philosophy, Pepperdine University, 1994
- None found
- Quoted in: