- Vice President for Research and Public Policy at the Research Institute of The Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission (ERLC), Southern Baptist Convention
- Con to the question "Should Prostitution Be Legal?"
“Instead of legalizing prostitution, they should work very vigorously at ending prostitution, which in our opinion would significantly contribute to the eradication of trafficking in persons and human sexual slavery.”
Pakistan Christian Post, May 4, 2004
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Director of the Research Institute and Vice President for Research and Public Policy, The Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission (ERLC), the Southern Baptist Convention, 1997-present
- Founding Pastor, Cornerstone Baptist Church, Denver, Colorado, 1984-1996
- Board of Trustees, Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary, San Francisco, California, 1991-1996
- President, Denver Association’s Pastor’s Conference, 1992-1993
- PhD, Religious and Theological Studies, Iliff School of Theology and University of Denver, 1999
- MA, honors, Old Testament Studies, Denver Conservative Baptist Theological Seminary, 1985
- BA, summa cum laude, Bible, Criswell Center for Biblical Studies, 1982
- None found