- National Co-ordinator of the New Zealand Prostitutes Collective
- Pro to the question "Should Prostitution Be Legal?"
“We were very determined but didn’t think we’d actually achieve getting the law changed. It was a long battle over 15 years to get those draconian measures off our statutes books….
Since the change in the law, people feel they can approach the police and report violence. And it has changed the dynamics between sex workers and clients.”
“New Zealand Vice Battle ‘Not Over Yet’,” BBC News, Dec. 4, 2004
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- National Co-ordinator, New Zealand Prostitutes Collective
- Consultant, World Health Organization (WHO), 1995
- Former primary school teacher
- College graduate
- None found
- Quoted in: