- NGO representative of the Sisters of the Good Shepherd to the United Nations
- Con to the question "Should Prostitution Be Legal?"
“I recommend an application of the current Swedish policies which criminalizes those who prostitute women but do not criminalize the woman who is prostituted…
Socially I recommend that public schools adopt curricula that build in gender relations and gender economics in… all aspects of education, including critique and evaluation of functions of patriarchal (male dominated) structures.
I recommend public service campaigns (including sports jocks) that denounce violence against women in all forms.
Personally, I recommend all citizens to engage in discussion is [sic] in family and personal social circles, attitudes and practices about sexuality. Discuss stag parties, date rape, date violence and men and boys demand for women to be prostituted.”
E-mail to ProCon.org, Dec. 18, 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- NGO Representative to United Nations’s Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC), Sisters of the Good Shepherd, 1999-present
- Member, Coalition Against Trafficking in Women (CATW)
- MSW, New York University
- Certificate in International Affairs, New York University
- None found