- Attorney and Human Rights Activist
- Con to the question "Should Prostitution Be Legal?"
“The ILO [International Labour Organization] report admits that most women ‘choose’ prostitution for economic reasons. Surely no one can argue that this is free choice any more than the cattle in the squeeze chute choose to go to their death.”
Off Our Backs, July 1999
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the study of prostitution. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to prostitution issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Human Rights work in Russia and Cambodia
- Former Chairperson, Legal Redress Committee, Maricopa County, Arizona, National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)
- Former Director, Arizona Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Former Member, Association for Supportive Child Care
- JD, school unknown
- None found
- Quoted in: