- Founder and Executive Director, Associazione Iroko Onlus
- Con to the question "Should Prostitution Be Legal?"
“The argument that regulation of prostitution better protects women in prostitution is deceptive. Prostitution itself is a form of violence against women and a negation of women’s fundamental human rights.”
Violence Against Women, Oct. 2004
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the study of prostitution. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to prostitution issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Executive Director, Coalition Against Trafficking in Women (CATW), Europe Office
- Anti-Trafficking Consultant, Equality Now, Oct. 2014-July 2015
- Founder and Executive Director, Associazione Iroko Onlus, Oct. 1998-Sep. 2014
- Appointed Expert on Trafficking to the United Nations (UN) Division for the Advancement of Women (DAW) Expert Groups’ Meeting, 2002
- PhD, International Economic and Trade Law, Universita Commerciale Luigi Bocconi (Italy), 1997
- MA, International Economic and Trade Law, school unknown
- None found
- Quoted in: