- Director of Strategic Operations for the Heritage Foundation
- Con to the question "Should Prostitution Be Legal?"
“[T]he fact is any time any government gives a stamp of approval, in this case to something like prostitution, unfortunately other governments take notice and the problem is people will say on the other side well look we’re always going to have prostitution. Why don’t we try to at least make it as clean as we can? Why don’t we try to legalize it?
The fact is why would any government, and certainly why would the government of the United States, legalize something that is demeaning to women, that hurts women? I mean that is appalling. The fact that we would do something that would actually maybe encourage more women to enter into this type of so-called business. I think it’s terrible for the people of New Zealand and I certainly hope it stays there and that movement doesn’t come here.”
Cable News Network (CNN), June 27, 2003
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Director of Strategic Operations, Heritage Foundation, 2006-present
- Founder and President, W Media, 2005-present
- Vice President for Communications, Family Research Council, 2001-2004
- Rising Star in Politics, Campaigns & Elections magazine, 2000
- Founder, Leadership Institute’s Center for Print and Broadcast Media, 1999
- Former media positions with NPR, NBC News, and National Empowerment Television
- BA, History, College of Charleston, South Carolina, 1990
- None found