- Senior Lobbyist for the Nevada Brothel Owners Association
- Pro to the question "Should Prostitution Be Legal?"
“Other than the urge to survive, the urge for sex in a normal man is the strongest urge he has to deal with. I have come to the conclusion that legal and regulated prostitution is better than the alternative since it eliminates pimps and eliminates crimes on the client and on the woman.”
Las Vegas Review-Journal, Dec. 22, 2003
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Senior Lobbyist, Nevada Brothel Owners Association, 1985-present
- Owner, Chapel of the Bells, Reno, Nevada
- Former Minister, Assemblies of God, Oregon
- Eugene Bible College
- None found
- Quoted in: