- Associate Professor of History and Japanese Cultural Studies at Vanderbilt University
- None Found to the question "Should Prostitution Be Legal?"
No position found as of June 28, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the study of prostitution. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to prostitution issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Associate Professor, History and Japanese Cultural Studies, Vanderbilt University, 2003-present
- Acting Director, East Asian Studies, Vanderbilt University
- Former Associate Professor, History, University of Delaware
- Former Assistant Professor, History, Lewis & Clark College
- Member, Association for Asian Studies (AAS)
- PhD, East Asian Languages and Civilizations, University of Chicago, 1992
- BA, University of California at Santa Barbara, 1985
- None found