- Professor Emeritus at the University of Leuven
- Not Clearly Pro or Con to the question "Should Prostitution Be Legal?"
“Although it is well known and accepted that FSW [femal sex workers] are a highly vulnerable group in the scope of the HIV epidemic, most countries in the world do not know the size of this population group. The estimates of the prevalence of FSW presented in this paper show how important this hard-to-reach population group is in all parts of the world.”
Sexually Transmitted Infections, June 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the study of prostitution. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to prostitution issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor Emeritus, University of Leuven
- Former Researcher, STD/HIV Research and Intervention Unit, Prince Leopold Institute of Tropical Medicine
- Former Director, Laboratoire Médical de Stanleyville
- MD, school unknown
- None found
- Quoted in: