- Assistant Professor of History at the University of Indiana
- None Found to the question "Should Prostitution Be Legal?"
No position found as of June 29, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the study of prostitution. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to prostitution issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Assistant Professor, History, University of Indiana
- Visiting Fellow, History, Princeton University, 2002-2003
- Former Affiliated Scholar, Center for Advanced Feminist Studies, University of Minnesota
- Fritz Stern Prize, The German Historical Institute, 2002
- PhD, Carnegie Mellon University, 2001
- MA, Carnegie Mellon University, 1995
- MA, University of Bremen, 1994
- None found