- Former Member of Canadian Parliament
- Pro to the question "Should Prostitution Be Legal?"
“[Prostitution] should be legalized and regulated for the sake of people who are working in the industry.”
CTV, Oct. 5, 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the study of prostitution. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to prostitution issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Member of Parliament (Liberal Party), Canada, 1993-2011
- Humanitarian Award, ICROSS International, 2004
- Annual Rio Honour Roll, Sierra Club, 2004
- Canada’s Top 100 Leaders of Tomorrow, Maclean, 1997
- Emergency Room Physician and General Practitioner, 1987-1993
- MD, University of Toronto
- BSc, University of Toronto
- None found