- President and Founder of New Reality International
- Con to the question "Should Prostitution Be Legal?"
“Any national government having the authority to criminalize the purchase of commercial sex should do so.”
Cowritten with Mark P. Lagon, “The US Government Turns a Blind Eye to Policies That Fuel Sex Trafficking,” washingtonpost.com, Feb. 1, 2016
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Director of Abolition, Exodus Cry, Jan. 2012-present
- President and Founder, New Reality International, June 2007-present
- Manager of Policy and Public Affairs, Exodus Cry, Jan. 2012-Feb. 2015
- Intercessory Missionary, International House of Prayer, Sep 2011-Aug. 2014
- MPD, Public Diplomacy, University of Southern California, 2008
- BA, Political Science and Government, University of California at Riverside, 2005
- Twitter: @LMickelwait
- Has worked with Habitat for Humanity, the United Nations Office at Geneva, the World Federation of United Nations Associations Millennium Project, and the National Journalism Center in Washington DC
- Quoted in: