- Coauthor of Sexual Rights in America
- Pro to the question "Should Prostitution Be Legal?"
“[T]he evidence from Nevada suggests that decriminalization, in tandem with legal regulatory schemes, would better protect the health and safety of both prostitutes and their customers.”
Sexual Rights in America, 2003
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the study of prostitution. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to prostitution issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Coauthor of Sexual Rights in America, 2003
- Former Lecturer, Psychology and Communications, UCLA
- Former corporate attorney
- Produced, directed, and wrote the film Nothing Sacred, 1997
- PhD, Psychology, UCLA
- JD, Stanford Law School
- None found
- Quoted in: