- Professor of Philosophy and Zantker Professor of Judaic Studies at the University of Kentucky
- None Found to the question "Should Prostitution Be Legal?"
No position found as of June 25, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the study of prostitution. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to prostitution issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor, Philosophy and Judaic Studies, University of Kentucky, 2000-present
- Former Professor, Philosophy, Liverpool John Moores University
- Panelist, AskPhilosophers
- PhD, Cambridge, 1979
- None found
- Quoted in: