- Senior Lecturer of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology at the University of California at Irvine
- Pro to the question "Should Prostitution Be Legal?"
“The basic question about prostitution is not whether it will exist, but what form it will take. I am convinced that the ‘Nevada approach’ has considerable merit. The people of Nevada think so too.”
“Prostitution in Nevada,” Annals of the Association of American Geographers, Sep. 1974
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the study of prostitution. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to prostitution issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Senior Lecturer, Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, University of California at Irvine, 1994-present
- Former Environmental Consultant
- Former Visiting Professor, Geography, University of Illinois
- Former Assistant Professor, Geography, University of Texas
- PhD, Syracuse University
- None found