- Professor of History and East Asian Studies at Princeton University
- None Found to the question "Should Prostitution Be Legal?"
No position found as of June 28, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the study of prostitution. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to prostitution issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor, History and East Asian studies, Princeton University
- Fellow, National Endowment for the Humanities, 2005-2006
- John K. Fairbank Prize in East Asian History, The American Historical Association
- PhD, History, Yale University, 1981
- MA, East Asian Studies, Harvard University, 1975
- BA, University of Minnesota, 1973
- None found