- Contributor to FOX News
- Pro to the question "Should Prostitution Be Legal?"
“[T]his woman [a madam] is providing a service in that she keeps street walkers off the street. The problem with prostitution — the biggest problem is it‘s ugly and disruptive when conducted outside, OK?
You don‘t want to see women soliciting. It‘s bad for kids to see that. They make a mess. They snarl traffic. It just makes the quality of life less, OK? So a woman who conducts it inside and allows it to take place hidden is actually doing a service to the rest of us.
…Many, many crimes in this society we overlook because we don‘t have enough people to enforce the laws that make those things illegal. It‘s a matter of selective policing. And in this case, they‘ve gone after someone who isn‘t hurting anyone, who, in fact, is performing a public service.”
The Situation with Tucker Carlson, July 28, 2005
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Contributor, FOX News
- Founder and Editor in Chief, The Daily Caller website
- Former television host, MSNBC’s Tucker
- Former blogger, MSNBC.com’s “Untied”
- Contributing Editor, The Weekly Standard
- Contributing Writer, City Journal
- Contributor, Esquire
- Former Host, CNN’s Crossfire
- Former Host and Managing Editor, PBS’s Tucker Carlson: Unfiltered
- Finalist, National Magazine Award, 2004
- Attended Trinity College, Hartford, Connecticut (3 years)
- None found
- Quoted in: